Bone & Connective Tissue Anti-Inflammatory
Bone & Connective Tissue Anti-Inflammatory Formulation to relieve joint pain and ameliorate connective tissue inflammation. Supports bone growth and the healing of fractures. Recommended in the prevention of osteopenia/osteoporosis. A promising natural replacement for
cortisone and other anti-inflammatory drugs.
WHO MAY BENEFIT (Lifestyle)
- Prevention of Osteopenia/Osteoporosis
- Individuals suffering from arthritis joint and back pain.
- All Women between 17 and 77 yeas of age, (esp. pregnancy).
Athletes and active individuals desiring protection against sports/work related injuries.
REASONS TO USE (Ailments)
- To provide nutritive support and amelioration of osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- To promote the healing of joint and connective tissue inflammation and back pain relief.
- To facilitate the healing of bone fractures, cartilage damage, and tendon/ligament strain.
- Prevention and treatment of osteoporosis & to replace lost minerals caused by edema.
- To overcome insomnia and common sleep disorders. (Suggested in combination with Factor Six)
- To aid in relief of heartburn, nausea and motion sickness.
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Take 2 tablets daily with evening meal as a precaution or 2 tablets twice daily with meals for nutritive
support to relieve osteoarthritis and joint inflammation. Take 2 tablets three times daily with meals for 10 days following trauma such as bone breaks or fractures.(May be taken at night on an empty stomach as a sleep aid).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MAXIMUM BENEFITS: It takes 2-4 weeks for the body to assimilate and utilize herbs. For maximum benefit a 1 month supply (2 vials) is best.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Do not take this product simultaneously with antacids, diuretics or medications such as Dilantin, corticosteroids, phenobarbital, lithium, tetracycline or thyroid hormone as these substances counteract and deplete calcium. Take at least two hours apart. Never take supplements at the same time as prescription or OTC medications
*Important notes: Calcium antacids are often recommended as a source of calcium. This is ludicrous as antacids change the pH of the stomach and intestines, which alters the digestion efficiency of most enzymes.
Many sources of calcium supplementation have been found to contain lead, including carbonate,
dolomite and bone meal. Additionally, these forms of calcium are frequently difficult for the body to absorb.
Calcium citrate is readily absorbed, even by individuals who are severely deficient in stomach
acid, and has the added benefits of chelating out heavy metals from the body, preventing recurrent kidney stones, and augmenting treatment of urinary tract infection.
This product utilizes the citrate form of calcium exclusively. FACTOR FIVE: OSTEO-X FORMULATIONTwo Tablets Equal:
B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
Calcium (as Calcium citrate)
Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate)
DL-Phenylalanine (amino acid)
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) extract equal to
Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) extract equal to
Procumbens) extract equal to