Herbal Antibiotic, Antiviral, & Antifungal Formulation
Provides antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal support against infections and infectious diseases by boosting the body’s ability to produce antibodies for which bacteria and viruses cannot develop immunity.
An alternative to the flu shot and the growing ineffectiveness of synthetic antibiotic.
WHO MAY BENEFIT (Lifestyle)
- Women experiencing recurrent cystitis
- Children & adults experiencing earaches
Individuals suffering from seasonal chronic colds or flu.
- Individuals suffering from Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (cold sores)
- Individuals suffering from Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 (genital warts)
REASONS TO USE (Ailments)
- Upon experiencing first symptoms of upper respiratory congestion, chronic cough or onset of fever, cold or flu. (Recommended in combination with Factor One for best results.
- Onset of bladder and urinary tract infection. (Recommended in combination with Factor Eleven for best results.
Upon first symptoms of ear ache or external otitis (swimmer's ear).
- Onset of recurrent yeast infection, skin rashes, or severe itching from exposure to parasites or poisonous plants.
- Onset of suspected food poisoning (chronic stomach ache, cramps, diarrhea), especially following foreign travel.
- Immediately upon onset of cold sore and/or genital blisters.
Many Factor Series formulations may be combined to treat specific conditions known to interact with several body systems. Here are the most common formulations used to provide relief and support, in combination with Factor Twelve.
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Take 3 capsules twice daily for 10 days for maximum benefit. Do not discontinue before vial has been depleted. May be taken with or without food.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MAXIMUM BENEFITS: It takes 2-4 weeks for the body to assimilate and utilize herbs. For maximum benefit a 1 month supply (2 vials) is best.
CONTRAINDICATIONS & PRECAUTIONS
This formulation is safe for both children and the elderly. There is no known toxicity or contraindications with this product when taken in the recommended dosage. However, do not take this product with the prescription anticoagulant drug Cumadin (Warfarin). Also, do not take during
pregnancy. As with all dietary supplements, do not take at the same time as medications.FACTOR TWELVE: OPTICILLINTwo Capsules Equal:
Camellia sinensis extract (50% polyphenol content)
Berberis alkaloid extract equal to
(angustifolia) extract equal to
Panax Ginseng root extract (5% ginsenosides) equal to
Usnea (Usnea barbata)
Garlic extract (from 66 mg fresh garlic)