Digestive Aid & Nutrient Assimilation Formulation Digestive Aid provides the necessary enzymes missing in today's foods, promotes proper digestion. Excellent proteolytic formulation, which is thought to modulate the immune system and function as an anti-inflammatory. Ameliorates fibromyalgia flare-ups, chronic fatigue weakness, arthritis pain and lethargy induced by a nutrient deficiency.
WHO MAY BENEFIT (Lifestyle)
- Individuals experiencing digestive problems such as gas, bloating, heartburn, belching and bowel irritation.
- Individuals susceptible to skin disruptions such as, acne and eczema, ulcers, chronic fatigue, or chronic allergies.
Sedentary and / or overweight individuals and those who consume fast foods or are susceptible to sugar cravings.
REASONS TO USE (Ailments)
- Provides relief from discomfort caused by gas, bloating, heartburn, and bowel irritation.
- Aids the body in absorbing and assimilating nutrients, thereby reducing calorie dependency and sugar cravings.
- Ameliorates chronic fatigue and lethargy induced by a nutrient deficiency.
- Promotes strengthening of the stomach lining and intestinal mucous and helps normalize gut flora.
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Take 2 capsules before, with, or immediately following meals to facilitate digestion. Take 4 capsules between meals for heartburn or inflammation relief or as directed by your health practitioner.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MAXIMUM BENEFITS: It takes 2-4 weeks for the body to assimilate and utilize herbs. For maximum benefit a 1 month supply (2 vials) is best.
CONTRAINDICATIONS & PRECAUTIONS
There are no known contraindications or precautions with this product when taken in the recommended dosages. May be safely combined with all Factor Series. Especially recommended for elderly individuals and for those suffering with arthritis.FACTOR SEVEN: DIGESTONTwo Capsules Equal:
Betaine HCL (from beets)
Bromelain (Pineapple enzyme)
Papain (vegetable pepsin from papaya)
Amylase (aspergillus enzyme)
Lipase (castor bean enzyme)
Laminaria (from kelp)
Chlorophyll from alfalfa concentrate
L-cystine (amino acid)
Indoles (from cruciferous vegetables)
Isoflavones (from beans)
Phytosterols (from beans)