A calorie guide citing a recent medical association report: “Proper weight control and physical fitness cannot be attained by dieting alone. Many people who are engaged in sedentary occupations do not realize that calories can be burned by the hundreds by engaging in strenuous activities that do not require physical exercise.”
Beating around the bush
Pitching a fit
Jumping to conclusions
Climbing the walls
Swallowing your pride
Passing the buck
Leaping for joy
Throwing your weight around
Dragging your heels
Pushing your luck
Biting off more than you can chew
Making a mountain out of a molehill
Hitting the nail on the head
Wading through paperwork
Bending over backward
Jumping on the bandwagon
Running around in circles
Tooting your own horn
Whole lotta shakin’ goin’ on
Adding fuel to the fire
Chasing your tail (assuming you have one)
Opening a can of worms
Chomping at the bit
Grinning from ear to ear
Living life to the fullest
- If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- Miss Piggy’s guide to life says, “Never eat more than you can lift.”
If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they will cancel each other out.
- Snacks consumed at the movies do not count. They are part of the entertainment.
- If you fatten up everyone around you, you will look thinner.
- Pieces of a cookie have no calories because the act of breaking causes calorie leakage.
Late night binging ~ the refrigerator light is not strong enough for the calories to see their way to your butt!