Bladder Health & Uninary Tract Infection Preventative
Relief & Prevention of Bladder and Urinary Tract Infection (URI). Recommended for women/men with
a history of reoccurring bladder and URI, and those susceptible to antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Excellent for children suffering from bladder infections and individuals exhibiting a history of low immunity.
WHO MAY BENEFIT (Lifestyle)
- Women with a history of reoccurring bladder and urinary tract infection.
- Individuals susceptible to antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Children suffering from bladder infections.
- Women/men with a history of reoccurring bladder & URI.
REASONS TO USE (Ailments)
- Promotes relief and prevention of reoccurring bladder and urinary tract infections.
Provides natural antibiotics that destroy infection causing bacterium.
- Boosts natural immunity and assists kidney function.
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Take two tablets twice daily for 10 days for maximum therapeutic benefit; then continue one to two
tablets daily as a preventative. For children under 12 years, administer one tablet twice daily for 10 days.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MAXIMUM BENEFITS: It takes 2-4 weeks for
the body to assimilate and utilize herbs. For maximum benefit a 1 month supply (2 vials) is best.
CONTRAINDICATIONS & PRECAUTIONS
There are no known contraindications or precautions with this product when taken in the
recommended dosages. However, as with all dietary supplements, do not take at the same time as medications. May be taken with or without food. (One tablet of CranPlex contains the equivalent of twenty-four ounces of pure cranberry juice).FACTOR ELEVEN: CRANPLEXTwo Capsules Equal:
Freeze dried Cranberry
Freeze dried Aloe Vera equivalent to
Juniper berries (Juniperus communis)
Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis)
Bearberry (Uva ursi) extract equal to