Herbal Based Pain Relief Formulation
A powerful herbal based pain reliever for those with chronic back and joint pain, fibromyalgia, neurological disorders and migraines headache.
An excellent and safe alternative to NSAID’s.
WHO MAY BENEFIT (Lifestyle)
Those that suffer with chronic cluster and migraine headaches.
- Individuals suffering from chronic back pain lumbar strain and coccyx pain.
- Individuals experiencing persistent muscle spasm (Recommended in combination with Factor Six: Sommaserene).
- Individuals experiencing fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome.
- Individuals experiencing joint pain from tendon micro-tears and inflammation.
REASONS TO USE (Ailments)
- To relieve chronic lower back pain.
- To overcome persistent muscle spasm.
- To mitigate neurological disorders such as Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- To soothe inflammatory joint pain.
- To ameliorate migraine headache and provide nutritive support to alleviate nervous tension and promote proper nerve function.
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Take three capsules twice daily (spaced minimum of 3 hours apart) for ten days for maximum effectiveness; Thereafter, take two to three capsules daily for continued therapeutic benefit. Repeat procedure as necessary. Product most effective if taken on an empty stomach or immediately prior to a meal.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MAXIMUM BENEFITS
: It takes 2-4 weeks for the body to assimilate and utilize herbs. For maximum benefit a 1 month supply (2 vials) is best.
PROTOCOL FOR WEANING YOURSELF OFF NARCOTIC AND NSAID DRUGS:
Most prescription pain relievers are Schedule II narcotics containing the analgesic hydrocodone while leading OTC drugs contain acetaminophen, a leading cause of liver failure in the United States and Great Britain.
Considering the addictive and harmful nature of such drugs, Titan Laboratories has developed a specific protocol for weaning yourself off these side-effect laden drugs:
Take regular dosage of synthetic pain reliever. Also take 3 capsules twice daily (am & pm) of Factor Fourteen: Anodyne Plus. Be sure to space dosages two hours apart from the ingestion of synthetic drug.
Month Two: Reduce dosage of synthetic drug to every other day while maintaining the above dosage level of Factor Fourteen: Anodyne Plus.
Discontinue synthetic drug while maintaining dosage level of Factor Fourteen: Anodyne Plus.
CONTRAINDICATIONS & PRECAUTIONS
Patients should not use sedative drugs in combination with Factor Fourteen. Never take supplements at the same time as prescription or OTC medications. This product not suitable for
children under 8 years of age.FACTOR FOURTEEN: ANODYNE PLUSTwo Capsules Equal:
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale
Kava Kava (stem & leaves)
White Willow (bark)